Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Music Video - Recap

In the 2nd quarter, we were assigned our second project of the year. This project was a Music Video. The music video had its requirements and it was key to follow them precisely to maximize our grade. Before we even started to shoot we came up with out groups and I choose to work with my friends, Luca, Xavier, and Mario. We discussed and brainstormed ideas which we had for the video and in the end we had came to a compromise saying that we would use the song Rocketeer and then the storyline would follow of an individual reminiscing on his childhood days and the great memories he had in his teenager days. After we had selected the storyline and song we had to work on more detailed work. So we took out the storyboard and drew up the whole video from beginning till the end. After that we had to talk about how we were gonna plan meeting up after and we all had set the schedule. Throughout the whole process I learned many tricks and skills which I knew I was going  to need to use for my final project.
The whole experience of shooting this Music video was a lot of fun. My group and I got to meet up work on it and at the same time hang out and do other stuff. We didn’t stress over the work to much because we planned out a good time ahead and knew exactly what we needed to do. Honestly if we didn’t have good planning skills the whole project would have been a big pain in the back. We managed to work around everyones busy schedule and in the end we were pretty impressed with our work. I was always happy with the group I selected because we always worked good together and had good chemistry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment