Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Creative Crtical Reflection


Today is April 15, 2020. I currently work on submmiting all the work I have done throughout the year. I recently just finished filming my interview on my movie and I can indeed say that I felt as if weights had come off my shoulder. This project although very fun, was at the same time pretty stressful. I think that possibly it would have been easier to do if this pandemic hadn't occured, but it is what it is. We can not change the past... we can only do whats occuring in the present, and hope for a good outcome in the future. I wanna thank my partners throughout this whole experience for being so helpful. My teachers for giving me all the assiatance they could give within the limits, and myself for showing that if I put my mind to something, I can accomplish great things. Throughout my Creative Critcal Reflection (CCR) I present a interview approach to how I answer my questions. The questions which I answer in my presentation are: How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? How did your production skills develop throughout this project? and lastly, How did you integrate technologies- Software, Hardware, and Online – in this project? The interview was a pretty quick process and it went pretty smoothly. I feel as though I did a pretty good job and I was prepared for the quetions I had to answer. The interview had to be at about  10 min long so I had to emphasize on the questions in more depth than I normally would have.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment