Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-editing Blog

Today is  March 20th, 2020. As of today we continue to hear more news on the Corona Virus Pandemic, and continue to await the news on what will be occurring with school and when we will get back. This pandemic is something I could have never expected to occur and it has made this project much harder than it needed to be. When putting it into a global perspective though.  our tiny film compared to that of huge movie making companies is so small that we can’t begin to imagine all the difficulties that they are having to face. me and my group have been working very diligently to complete this project, and I would hate for someone like this virus to ruin all of our hard work. We have pretty much completed our film and are ready to submit it with all the work we have done. Communication has been a big problem I have had to face with my group as I haven’t been having much luck with the technology at home or my phone. I was luckily able to borrow my dad’s work computer to work on the last bits of editing and communicate with my group. Truly I hope that this virus is gone very soon as I need time to as well prepare for the second portion of this cambridge exam. If online schooling begins I believe it will not work as great as it would be in person. and furthermore it will leave us all at a disadvantage compared to that of other people in previous years who did not have these obstacles which we face currently. This will be a gruesome next months but I believe we will come out stronger and succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment