Friday, March 13, 2020

Re-editing Blog: Fixing titles

Last Sunday, my group and I met up to reshoot some scenes that our peer review group told us we should reshoot. Yesterday, I edited the new parts into the film and erased the parts that were kind of choppy. Luca worked on editing the new parts into the film and he was having trouble, because he was not very familiar with the iMovie app. He also had some trouble erasing the old portions of the film because he would make the mistake to delete more than he was supposed to. One instance of this was when he had to take out a clip that was four seconds long but he didn't know why his computer kept taking out a three extra seconds. In the end of it he asked me for help because he knew I was very good with these kind of things so I helped him out as much as i possibly could. Once Luca was done adding the new clips, I helped him to fix some of the titles that we had. Fixing titles was pretty easy because we just had to fix what was mistyped. I had to fix Luca’s name because when my group member  Ryan wrote it. They misspelled it on accident. I also had to adjust the positioning of some of the titles due to the fact that in some of them, they where positioned on the actors covering their face. Which my group and I thought that if I left it like that it wouldn't look very acceptable. This group has been excellent to work with and I am so proud of each and every single one of them for working so diligently on this whole project. If it wasn’t for a team effort we would have never produced this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment