Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory


Hello, my name is Camilo, and to get to know who I am, we have to go all the way back to the beginning. I was born on December 18, 2002, from two Colombian parents, however surprisingly was born in Houston, Texas. Many people get surprised to hear this, and always assume I was born in Colombia, but that didn't end up being the case. I do however speak the language as I grew up listening to my parents talk Spanish my whole life. 

I come from a very humble and hard working family, and these morals have been instilled in me. I have always worked towards chasing my dream of being a professional soccer player, and I intend to do just that, as my father and grand father did before me. Soccer was brought into my life at a very young age; the first time I went to go kick around the ball with my dad I fell in love with the game. The thing I love about soccer so much is that it brings so much passion to people, and unites people to celebrate special moments together. 

Now I am 16 years old and close to reaching 17. I attend Fort Lauderdale High School and I'm currently a Junior. I'm not going to lie I kinda believe Junior year has been the hardest year, however possibly one of my favorite years at the same time. I'm currently taking 5 AICE classes including Media, which is the best class because of the teachers, but I have to say I have never been so swamped with work, and with extracurricular activities it's a hassle managing everything, however I still figure out a way. To end this little introduction of who I am. I am just a kid who's trying to be someone in the world, as I proudly carry my family's Legacy.





No comments:

Post a Comment